Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Slow Time On WoW

Our guild is having a slow spell right now. I am okay with that. I am proud the majority of our players have lives outside of World of Warcraft and they are mature enough to step away from the computer for months at a time. Well done!

I have a lot going on with relocating to another city myself. But I will return a bit more steady in a couple weeks.

It's funny - my good friend and I play WoW together often and we have decided we are the high class players in Azeroth because we are usually having a glass of wine while waiting on bg ques and talking philosophy between quests ha ha. It is true. Philosophical nerds are we!

After getting settled into our new digs - I'll be continuing on the path of leveling a toon of every class - all of which are horde, on Ysondre, in the same guild. I'm a very casual player, but I'm a darn good cheering section if people are serious about raiding and all that. I'm thinking I will make one of my healers into my main pve'er. I used to enjoy pve with my mage, but when frost became the end all, be all spec - I stopped playing her so much. Frost isn't as fun as Arcane to me, but I may learn to love it - til then I have 7 other toons to level to 85. Yes, 3 down, 7 to go!

Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment